APPRAISAL & DESIGN BRIEF | DESIGN DEVELOPMENT | PLANNING APPLICATIONS
- Appraisal, Design Brief, Feasibility Studies and review of site information.
- Concept Design, including outline proposals for structural design, building services systems, outline specifications and preliminary cost information with project strategies.
- Agreeing alterations to brief, issuing Final Project Brief and preparation of Development Design.
- SUBMISSION OF PLANNING APPLICATIONS
DETAILED DRAWINGS | BUILDING CONTROL l APPLICATIONS | SPECIFICATION
- Technical design / Working Drawing Package in accordance with project strategies to include all architectural, structural and
specialist subcontractor design.
- SUBMISSION OF DISCHARGE OF PLANNING CONDITIONS APPLICATIONS.
- SUBMISSION OF BUILDING CONTROL APPLICATIONS.
- Specification documents.
CONTRACT ADMINISTRATOR | TENDER STAGE | MOBILISATION:
- Contract Administration.
- Tender Forms and Tender Package including drawings and consultant’s reports and designs.
- Submission of Tenders to selected Contractors.
- Tender Analysis with preparation of Tender Report and Recommendation.
CONSTRUCTION | HANDOVER | CLOSE OUT
- BUILDING CONTRACTS, appointment of main Contractor and commencement of building works.
- Administration of Building Contract, including site inspections and Review of progress.
- Regular VALUATIONS and issuing of CERTIFICATES AND SUMMARY OF PAYMENTS.
- Final Account, Practical Completion Certificate, Snagging and Handover.
- AS BUILT DRAWINGS and all related documents for the HEALTH & SAFETY FILE.
DEFECT LIABILITY PERIOD | IN USE
- Inspection of reported defects and instruction for rectification, within the defect liability period.
- CERTIFICATE OF MAKING GOOD DEFECTS.
- Post Occupancy Evaluations of building performance in use and verifying Project Outcome.
Born and raised in Italy but adopted London as his second home at the age of 19, he completed his studies in UK to become a fully qualified Architect and RIBA Chartered member in 2013.
Employed for 13 years at Gardner Partnership, he developed the Architectural department of the practice, winning a PFI bid for the construction of a care house building for elder people and also winning two bids for the regeneration project of two popular estate in central London.
He founded Terrarossa Project in 2013 and since then he has gained valuable experience and added exciting project to his already rich Portfolio.
The selection of project below are a collection of Rosario’s professional works since the beginning of his career.
Arch. Rosario Russo
BEng BA (Hons) Dip ARCH
RIBA chartered member