BSc MRICS + Party Wall Surveyor + Registered Valuer
RICS Chartered Building Surveyor
- Contract Administration.
- Specification document.
- Tender Forms and Tender Package including drawings and consultant’s reports and designs.
- Submission of Tenders to selected Contractors.
- Tender Analysis with preparation of Tender Report and Recommendation.
- BUILDING CONTRACTS, appointment of main Contractor and commencement of building works.
- Administration of Building Contract, including site inspections and Review of progress.
- Regular VALUATIONS and issuing of CERTIFICATES AND SUMMARY OF PAYMENTS.
- Final Account, Practical Completion Certificate, Snagging and Handover.
- Inspection of reported defects and instruction for rectification, within the defect liability period.
- CERTIFICATE OF MAKING GOOD DEFECTS.
- Party Wall Surveyor, Notification, Schedule of Conditions and negotiation of Award.
GENERAL BUILDING SURVEYING
- Building Defects Identification, analysis & remedial specification.
- Residential Valuations (including lease extension premium calculations).
- Ransom Strip Assessment & Valuation.
- Advice on 2015 CDM Regulations.
- Site identification, Feasibility and Financial Appraisal.
- Placing sites with Private Developers and/or Registered Providers.